Digital Acuity Knows That the Process Matters
A well conceived process is the key to success and repeating success. At Digital Acuity we know that Process matters. The Digital Acuity team will help you to identify and customize the right processes, workflows, technologies, and methodologies that your company will use when implementing a Risk Adjustment program. Digital Acuity can be your trusted advisor and work with you to craft your approach to People, Process & Technology. Our experience with information retrieval and handling of large data sets Digital Acuity apart from other technology companies.
Want to know more about why Process Matters? View this Webinar from Columbia Business School, featuring professor of business Joel Brockner.
Discover how Digital Acuity can make adoption of a Risk Adjustment program easy and seamless by handling People, Processes and Technology.
Digital Acuity Services Risk Adjustment Mitigation:
- Conduct Assessment of Client’s current systems and processes used to manage Risk Adjustment.
- Make Technological and Process oriented recommendations to improve the Client’s Risk Adjustment, Care Quality and Compliance capabilities
- Digital Acuity can design, manage and measure the results of the Proof of Concept or Pilot Project
- Improve Business Processes (People, Process & Technology)
- Development of Workflow, Process, and Procedures that work Synergistically with Clients current process or develop a new process
- Implementation and Integration of Technological Solutions into the Clients existing organization and infrastructure.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of Technological Solutions.
- Improved Execution: Process data, build workflows, train supervisors and staff, or provide Project Management leadership initially or on an ongoing basis
- Retrieval of Medical Records process
- Optimization: Data integration process with Risk Adjustment technology &/or process
- Analytical: Report, Monitor & Manage the Assisted Medical Coding process.
- Assist with providing documentation and reporting services via EDGE Servers to Governmental Agencies (like CMS) as required for Risk Adjustment Compliance
- Compliance: Support Internal Validation Audit process (16-week time limit)
- Training, Assessment, Health Checks for Members, etc.
With a team like Digital Acuity at your side, your Risk Adjustment problems will diminish as your identification of HCC captures increases. That means a better bottom line for Healthcare Providers and Insurers while increasing the efficiency and level of care for your patients.